Tuesday, May 25, 2010


Over this semester I accomplished alott. I think I could have accoplished more if I would have applied myself and not been so lazy. After I realized that I need to pull it together and start doing my work, I was able to get more accomplished.
I had some trouble making my wiki page and doing bloggs. I never did a blog until i was put in this class. I thought I did a pretty good job gettin my stuff done, even though it is the end of the year and i waited until then to start working but, thats not the point. The point is i got the work done and passed the class.
This class was very challenging. We did things in here Ive never done before. I enjoyed working with Flash and trying to make a game. Our group did very well overall and we really pulled it together when we needed to get things done. I thought our game and our presentation turned out great but it could have been better if we accually new what we were doing.

1 comment:

  1. Randy, you all knew more than you thought. I'm glad that you finally got it together and started working.

    ReplyDelete